Monday, February 8, 2016

New start

I think it's time for me to move on. I mean my blog. It's kind of outdated by now. After living in the USA for almost 9 years, you hardly can call us pioneers. And "relocated"?? Not currently! We are permanent residents hoping to become American citizens soon. Our son speaks much better English than German and my husband works for an American company. So, what's the point? We probably changed from pioneer to something like "almost American"or German Americans. maybe "Germericans"?? I'm not looking from an European point of view only. At least after my recent visit to Germany I know I started to see the things with American eyes.  I only wish my English would be more American than "Germerican"!
It's time for a new start: We Live in Cambridge, Massachusetts now!
Check out my New Blog: cambridgeandbeyond.blogspot.com
                                      

1 comment:

  1. Exodus 2:22King James Version (KJV)

    22 And she bare him a son, and he called his name Gershom: for he said, I have been a stranger in a strange land.

    ReplyDelete