Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Chicago 2015


It almost feels like coming home! 
After visiting this city for so many times I know my ways by now... though I still discover something new...


...like this new sculpture in the Millennium Park!


or a blue crab at the Shedd Aquarium!



A new viking exhibition at the Field Museum of Natural History



or the very unusual paintings of a native American artist!


Also unusual was the small theater (far away from Downtown!) where I took Jakob to see MacSith (a combination of Macbeth and Star Wars). His face says it all...lol







For me the highlight was (finally) visiting the Shakespeare Theater at the Navy Pier. They played Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility! It couldn't get any better than this!!!!


Another highlight: being together with my son who is getting taller than me!


Alone the view from The Institute of Art is worth the visit!


Last but not least: we enjoyed the company of our friends and some good food!



1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great time, and got to see cool new things with your BIG boy!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete